Advanced Entrepreneurship Program
At every stage in your entrepreneurship journey, the game changes. Are you now playing or looking to play in the big league and need to be equipped for Advanced Entrepreneurship?
Sign up for the Advanced Entrepreneurship Program where we help you figure out how to expand your potential and an entrepreneur and as an individual.
We help you to review your vision and discover more of who you are as a businessperson and define your long-term impact and direction.
We relook at your management style, decision-making, deal making, negotiation skills, team building and more practical aspects of your business and lay building blocks for growth.
We explore high level relationship building and the closing of high level transactions. We discuss raising capital, listing and share structures..
Number of Modules in Program: 12
Program Duration: 12 Weeks
Program Structure: 1 on 1 sessions and Self Study
Duration of Each 1 on 1 Session: 1 hour (Flexible Scheduling), In Person or Video Call, 2 Times A Week
1. Refining Your Vision and Mission. Setting Short Term and Long Term Objectives 2
2. Listing, Stock Exchanges, Capital Levels, Capital Raising Options, Shares, Share Allocations & Share Politics 2
3. Products and Services, Creating and Defining Products and Offerings 3
4. Marketing and Branding Your Business and Products or Services 3
5. Operations and Business Process Automation 3
6. Human Resources, Management and Leadership For Entrepreneurs 3
7. Business Financial Management, Accounting, Cashflow, Debt 3
8. Risks, Systems and Insurance 3
9. Pricing, Sales and Negotiation Skills. High Level Transactions and Deal-Making 3
10. High Level Protocol, Government Relations, Business Communications, Etiquette and PR 3
11. Customer Relations Management 3
12. IT for Business People 3
South African Participants: R 5,000 per module payable upfront or R 50,000.00 full course payable upfront
International Participants: US$ 500 per module payable upfront or US$ 5,000.00 full course payable upfront
Registration Period: All Year
Course Commencement Date: All Year